Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Before I Die

I've been thinking a lot about mortality lately.
And, before you ask, no, I'm not sick, I haven't recently discovered I only have a certain amount of days to live or anything, I'm not depressed or anything. Just been thinking a lot.
Going to see Matt (More on that in another blog) helped me bring a few things into focus, as well.
I know what I have done, and, most people would think it's quite a bit.
But there are still a few things left on my list I'd like to do before I day.

See all of my friends again.
Have one true meaningful kiss.
Drive a 1969 Dodge Charger with the four-speed manual and a 426 Hemi.
Own the above.
Fall in love. Just once.
Finish the next novel.
Have it become a success.
Have all my friends happy and healthy.
(I know, I don't ask for much, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment