Sunday, May 23, 2010

Imperial March

Today I headed over to the Disney Hollywood Studios park for the annual Star Wars Weekends. First time I had ever been to this event. It was in the mid 90s and the humidity was really high too. I felt really bad for most of the character actors in their hot suits, but at least most of them had shady spots to duck into.

The Empire was well represented, the Rebels less so. Ok, I'll just hush up and caption the characters.

The main entryway sign.



Chewie and an Ewok


Goofy Vader. He was the only Disney character I caught.


Jango Fett ready to draw down


You see pork, I see a bumbling Gamorrean Guard


The AT-AT looks ready to lumber out of the trees


A Stormtrooper leads Darth Vader back to his position, clearing the way through the crowd.


Aurra made me Sing. She was probably the most comfortable character today, and is def the hottest bounty hunter out there.


Commander Cody draws down on me.


Darth Maul and a fan have a little staredown

No comments:

Post a Comment