Wednesday, August 4, 2010

AACK!



Hmmm....you'd think after writing the first novel, the second one would be a breeze, since I already know the characters so well. NOOOOPE. I mean, I have a lot of good stuff down.......but connecting and smoothing is a bizotch. But, hey, 20pp today isn't much to laugh at. I think the problem is I'm trying to outsmart myself, lmao. I already know where I want the story to go and have already written the ending. That and working on slicking-up the Stanley stories (my artist is still working on artwork to turn into a Graphic Novel), and re-vamping both Metamorphosis and Elite Eagles at the same time as this book might not be productive. It's just possible the three different time frames and two diff genres are messing with my head. Though, helping Shawn out on the 47 Echo project didn't seem to mess me up that much. Hmm. How does Jim Butcher do it, I wonder? I think maybe I need to shut off the Internet connection, unplug the TV, and find somewhere to hide to knock this ish out.


No comments:

Post a Comment