Friday, May 20, 2011

It's the End of the World as we Know it

So, apparently, the world is ending tomorrow.
I wouldn't even know anything about this if it weren't for people posting on it on Facebook and Twitter.
So, since we all know it's really NOT (I mean, I haven't even perfected my doomsday device yet)....how the hell did this crap get started this time??
(And for the record, I think I've lived through 3 "Apocalypses" already. 1983, 1994, 2000)

And, wouldn't the world be a better place if all the people that believed in it when people just go and say things without any form of quantitative proof just disappeared??? (Yes, I know that's skirting a very fine line with religion....I'll live with it.)

So, since I've heard very little about it, what is it this time? Plague, computer sentience, zombies?

No comments:

Post a Comment