Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I MUST be a masochist.....

Looking over many of the things in my life, I've come to the conclusion that I must be a masochist of some pretty tall order.

I mean, let's look at the facts:

I despise people, but I work in Customer Service (Though I think the latter LEADS to the former)

I hate crowds, but I freelance at Airshows and Auto Shows, where I have to wade through literally hundreds of thousands of people on a weekend.

I'm afraid of heights, but go flying and always visit the tallest skyscrapers whenever in a real city.

I don't care a whit about money, I love content and depth.......and I live in a state based upon materialism and appearances.

The kind of woman I'm attracted to is NEVER good for me.

Stupid people are my Kryptonite. Have you SEEN the world we live in???

I am blunt, honest, and outspoken. And am always surrounded by people that expect me to lie to them and be subtle.

I believe in treating people with courtesy. Again, I live in THIS country.

I possibly romanticize the time I spent in Europe, but I long to be there....and I live in FLORIDA, the opposite of everything those times and that place meant to me.


Then again, maybe I just face my fears head on on purpose. Yeah, yeah, THAT sounds better.
You've got it, I can't sleep, again, so the brain's running. That, and I'm stuck on a story and trying a different track to distract myself.

So what about you guys, what kinds of things like this do you notice about yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment