Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Let's make 2017 a little more.....EPIC, shall we.

I haven't done one of these in a couple of years, so, here goes.
I've got some events coming up this year that I plan to hit, as photographer, worker, or just staring geek.

February 13-16: Collings Foundation Wings of Freedom Tour - Tampa
February 14: Bon Jovi's THINFS Tour at the Ice Palace
March 4: An Inconcievable Evening with Cary Elwes
March 11: TICO Warbird Airshow featuring the USAF Thunderbirds
March 12: Firestone Grand Prix of St Petersburg
March 18: Kennedy Space Center Early Space Tour - first possible date
March 25: Bond at the Miami Auto Museum -possible first date
April 2: Festivals of Speed St Petersburg
April 4: Sun N Fun featuring the Patrouille de France  
April 8: Celebration Exotic Car Festival
April 9: Sun N Fun featuring the US Navy Blue Angels
April 15-16: Star Wars Celebration Orlando

Both the KSC tour and Bond in Miami WILL happen this year, whenever I have the free time!!

Events later in the year I'm still working on the logistics for.......
August 5-6:  Star Trek Las Vegas

I also need to slide a trip to NYC in there, maybe a road trip once I have a full week of vacation time, up, hit DC and other sights on the way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment