Monday, September 28, 2009

Day Four: Rollin' Columbo

28 September 09

The rain had stopped by the time we got coffee'd up, but the wind was brisk enough at 60 degrees to forgo going topless today. With no real plan set, we just went out to bomb around Columbus.

The first thing we found was the AMA Museum, who had a Hollywood cycles exhibit going on. Surprisingly, I snapped a few pictures, but only put a couple of my fave customs on here. Wait a week and check my Picasa.


Once out in the parking lot, I decided I wanted to play with the camera settings a bit so Perry ran the 'Stang around the deserted lot while I shot close and at distance.

From there we headed over to Greenlawn Cemetery and check out the large sprawling grounds and pay our respects to the Ace of Aces, Edward V. Rickenbacker, who is buried there, with much of his family.

From there we went downtown, through German town, the Brewery district, and past Nellie's Ohio State University.
We then traded cars (because three adults cannot fit in a 2010 Mustang) and headed over to Columbus International Airport (That's for Michelle AND Perry ;) ) to pick up Michelle before heading out for dinner.
And the end of the night thus far??
MNF, baby.
Probably won't post tomorrow, as it's my travel day.

No comments:

Post a Comment