Friday, September 18, 2009

Weekend Update with Brian Kupfer...lol

Yeah, as most of you know, I became unemployed as of wed the 16th. Took them a little longer than they said it would. But, right now, I'm enjoying the time off. Already got my unemployment ppw filled out and the deferment info for my student loan. Have also already done a preliminary interview ;). However, enjoying being able to catch up on my sleep, reading, TV and writing.

Can't WAIT till NMUSAF next week, hanging out with Wolf and Mayhem, and then hitting VT the week after. Besides the Museum I hope to take a Wright tour and hit the Bicycle shop and Huffman Prairie ;)

Still debating whether I want to rent a car while in VT and drive over to Old Rheinbeck....the logical part of me is saying to wait until next year to do that, but its been an Early Years of Aviation-themed year thus far, so.....we'll see.

Anywho, thought you guys would like an update on the situ. Have not decided if I am going to shelve the Vegas plans or not......I'll have to see how things look closer in first. I mean, right NOW I can still afford it, but....we'll see how the finding a job goes. Ko, Jenna, Lacey, I'll let you know if I change that!

No comments:

Post a Comment