Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sound the trumpets: Call to war.

Which is better?

Van Halen with DLR or with Hagar? (Sorry Cherone, your best work is with Tribe of Judah)
For my 2 cents, it's Hagar. The band sounds like real musicians with him, and, to all the DLR fans out there, guess what? Van Halen only ever had 4 #1 albums. They were 5150, OU812, For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge and Balance, all with...that's right, Hagar on lead vocals.

Muscle Cars vs Tuners:
So I'm old. American Muscle all the way. I don't feel I need to justify it. ;)

New v Old? Specifically, Knight Rider, Dukes of Hazzard, V and The A-Team?
Everything old is new again, or so it would seem. Or is it just that TV and movie execs have run well out of originality? The new iterations of Knight and Dukes have sucked goat, V I am ok with the new and old, and the A-Team movie looks like crapola, but until I see it the vote is out. I would love to see some new ideas pop up.

But Bri, what about Avatar? That was new and original!!
Hardly. It was typical Cameron and half of every scifi show or movie ever made. Man finds planet. Something we want there. We go take it. They fight back. Human falls for alien. Indigenous species wins, evil humans driven off for a bit.

Camaro v Mustang v Challenger.
I LOVE this one. I'll take one of each please, an example of all from 67-70 and 2010. Thanks. But I like the new Camaro just a smidge more than the other two...but the barest smidge. Someone gave me any of the trio, I'd be a happy men.

What other Vs do you have for me?

1 comment:

  1. Honestly? I have no idea. The only one I do have an idea about is that the original A-Team and what have you are definitely better than the newer ones.

    Ack, at least I'm being honest!

    ReplyDelete