Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

As 2010 starts, I've begun my planning. Here are the things i WANT to manage this year....we'll see how many I get at the end of the year....most of them in Florida are pretty much a lock.....yeah, I know it's an ambitious list, but why shoot low?

Collings Foundation's Wings of Freedom Tour, B-24, B-17, P-51, and possibly B-25 and Me-262, January 29, noon-5pm
Hooters and Hot Rods, Casselberry, FL 11-2, January 31
Nellie and the Evergreen Aviation and Space and Tillamook museums in OR, Feb 3-8 CONFIRMED
TICO Air/Car show March 12-14
MacDill Airfest March 20-21 Blue Angels
GP St Pete? March 28
Sun N Fun April 13-18 Thunderbirds 17-18
Doolittle Reunion-NMUSAF April 16-18 ?
Mustang Meet April 17
SAHS all years reunion w/ Jill Laura and others DC (also Smithsonian) June 24-27
Omaha-Denver road trip ? (late June early July)
Shuttle launch and Landing KSC (Feb 7, March 18, May 14, July 29, or Sept 16)
Star Wars Celebration V w/ Geoff and Nicole August 12-15
Lake Mirror Classic Oct 15-16
Raleigh NC/SC/TN
Chad's wedding Oct 23
Mopars with Big Daddy (oct or nov)
NYC again? (winter, Intrepid, Brooklyn Bridge)

4 comments:

  1. I just posted a new blog with the same name as yours, lol!

    It looks like you're going to be a busy chap this coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try. Still waiting on your reply email too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I replied to it I'll have you know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never got it :( Resend? Please?

    ReplyDelete