Monday, February 15, 2010

HAAALP!!!

Ok, we all know when it comes to military aircraft, there's none better at telling what they are with a glance. But I'm not so good on the ground vehicles, especially what appear to be the Eastern Bloc ground vehicles. I'll throw up some pictures of the six pack atop the hill at Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum.....can someone help me put some names to these vehicles??

From the left, vehs (1) through (6), of which you can see only the rear....

Group Shots. See the 6 tracked vehicles?? I think two repeat.... I think (1) and (6) are the same model and (2) and (4) are the same......but if I was sure what they were, I wouldn't be asking for help, lol.


(1)Soviet T-34

(1) rear


(2, turret of 4, 5+6)


(1, 2, 5, 6)

(3)Soviet T-55


(3+4)


(4)Hungarian PZSH-IV (Thanks to Shawn)



(5) Soviet PT-76


(6)Soviet T-34

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks to you, too, Kasey and/or anyone at Evergreen, if you looked!
And, yes, it was as muddy as it looked. I sank up to the top of my boots, but squelching through mud has never stopped ME from getting the shots I wanted......

4 comments:

  1. Oh god! You're on your own with this one . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I have it pretty well figured out ;)

    Admit it, you were looking at the mud and thinking about playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The puppies would love that, I have to admit.

    ReplyDelete