Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Blog

So I was asked to post the top ten things that make me happy.
(No I don't want the award, tyvm)


What makes me happy?

1. My Friends/Family. Whether it is spending time with them on a vacation or talking for hours on the phone. If I could wish for one thing in this world, it would be for all of my friends and family to live in the same area.

2. Music. I love almost all kinds of music and always seem to have it playing.

3. Reading. If I have a free moment, I'm constantly reading. Exercising your brain is a good thing.

3. Photography. I love using the camera, and I'm better at it than anyone I know. Or so I've been told a few dozen times.

4. Travelling. When I travel it's usually to visit family or friends, but I ALWAYS enjoy finding things to do while visiting them, too.

5. Beauty. I enjoy beauty in all it's forms, whether that be the female form, the fine lines of a well-built machine, or the simple power of a mountain sunrise.

6. Aircraft. This should be abundantly clear by now.

7. Automobiles. Love looking at them, learning bout them, working on them, but most importantly, driving them to their limits.

8. Animals. There's something about a fuzzy bundle of energy that warms your heart.

9. Individuality. I don't like to run with the pack, be a sheep, or blindly follow. I'm my own person with my own thoughts and damnit I like not being like everyone else. I don't care for anyone else's acceptance or accolades.

10. Intelligence. Meeting someone that actually has some always amazes and pleases me. Unfortunately, it happens extremely rarely. I can count on one hand the number of intelligent people I have met in the past five years. WITHOUT getting close to running out of fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment