Thursday, July 8, 2010

Homesickness

Yeah, It's about that time again. Ok, let's be honest, I'm ALWAYS Homesick for Germany, but it's especially tough around World Cup time. And, hand in hand with that, I miss having all my friends nearby. That always seems to get worse right after I see one of them for a while and they head back home. So....combine the Cup and Napkins' recent visit over the weekend and.....yeah, melancholy me, lol.

Obviously, I am trying to get back over there, and a few of you have expressed interest in going too.

I also want to do a group reunion/meet up kind of thing (I know I've been a-blowin that horn for a while now) and would like to see what the interest levels of you all are. SO, if you see your nickname below, I want to hear from ya ;)

I have a couple things coming up, will be in Baltimore/DC/Willow Grove in late October (Paladin you still doing those "Recons" with me....and Napkins am I picking you up? :P ) I am shooting the Festivals of Speed AND Wings and Waves Airshow Oct 8-11, November I kinda want to hit Vegas, and STILL trying to arrange an Omaha visit, possibly in August. Other than that, Nothing that I know of.

So, to those listed below........when and where would be the best for you? Obviously Omaha is the center of the country, Geographically, so distance wise that may be the best bet.
But whereever you guys think is best, of course ;P
And with all of us together it won't matter if there's shit all to do there.
Personally, I'm thinking Dayton Ohio or Colorado Springs/Denver.
But I want to know where YOUR heads are at ;P
Hit me up here or at my primary email
Miss and love you all - - Valder

4077
Bear
Catwoman
Cleopatra
DaBoyz
Daphne
DoughBoy
ElTitoBendito
Frost
Ghost
Immortal
Jedi
Jimenez
Joeda
Leggs
Matrix
Maverick
Mayhem
Mel
Mikki
Mouse
Mukey
Napkins
Paladin
Phantom
Polaris
Psycho
Queenie
Shaba
Shorty
Sis
Snow
Tramp
Vyper
Warlock
Wizard
Wolf

P.S. Sometime over the next month I will also be posting photos and reasons of character vehicles ;P And maybe even a new story or two. AND a couple of other blogs......

No comments:

Post a Comment