Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Glamour Shots.....twisted

so......Hahn and I are tossing around ideas of the kind of company we'd LIKE to run or work for, since we are both unemployed, and we run through a few ideas.

Then, all of a sudden, it hits us. Combine the forces of a few of our friends and we could have a kickass business.

Tech Glamour Shots.

Twisted, right?
You're feeling me on this, I know it.

Grab onto this for a second, here's the basic pitch:

You love your car, we all know you do.

But you COULD love it a little bit more.

Maybe some new paint, buff out those scratches and dents, maybe tweak the engine and tranny just a bit.

Add professional quality photographs of your baby, maybe with optional models and/or yourself against any of a number of backdrops in our garage (like the Nurburgring, Top Gear Test Track, ect) and Bazinga, you are the talk of your social circle.

Hell, we'll even make the placards if your car is carshow-worthy (Which we can help you with)

Kickass website for your beloved tech,....yeah, we can do that ish too, right Jye, Hasani, Matt?

Maybe I can get some of my model friends to help out too. Whadaya think, Missy?
Hmmm.........

7 comments:

  1. Are you for real on this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know....you're with tech like your girl bath is with sports.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girl bath is up with sports? You lost me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nevermind. It was a jest, but.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. It took a while, but I got there! I thought you were talking about the size of my tub again . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. no no, that's an email type conversation :P

    ReplyDelete