Sunday, January 30, 2011

Favorite things

There are certain things that everyone who knows me....and most people that have even met me in passing, would be able to say I am passionate about.
However, having started a new job, I am starting to notice that I get the confused look when i wear a different sport/team jersey to work every Friday, lol.
So, here we go, a little list of my favorite things!
The things I am passionate about:
1. My friends/family
2. Music - fave bands include
Bon Jovi
The Monkees
Journey
LL Cool J
Halestorm
Pearl Jam
Public Enemy
Anthrax
Rammstein
N*E*R*D*
Tim McGraw
Fourplay
3. Photography
4. Aviation. Particularly Military aviation and Aviation History
5. Automotive. I love cars, especially 60s muscle and European Exotics.
6. Sports. I LOOOOVE sports. Including, and generally in this order:
Racing- Track and Field, Cross Country. I may not be able to compete any more, but I still love to watch.
Auto Racing- F1, IRL, Grand Am, LeMans Series, WRC
American Football: NFL-Denver Broncos LFL-Tampa Breeze
Basketball: San Antonio Spurs and will also watch the Boston Celtics
Soccer: any I can catch ;)
Baseball: Boston Red Sox
7. Modelling. The plastic type. Wait...that's still confusing. The kits you buy and build. I'm more comfortable behind the lens when it comes to the other kind.
8, Reading. You name it, I'll read it.

Aaaand now the Rolex 24 broadcast is about to be back on. Enjoy your weekends, people! And Welcome to February in a couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment