Thursday, July 21, 2011

Put Me In Coach

It has been the talk of the offseason.
The NFL CBA.
Someone asked me how I feel about it.
In a word??
Pissed.
This should have been decided long ago.
Players are asking for too much, and the people most negatively effected are the fans, who happen to pay for both owners and players, and without whom these people on BOTH sides of the talks would be unemployed.
What is truly needed in these talks is the FAN perspective as well. Because, lets face it, we are just as impacted by this as the owners and players, since we will be paying for these new agreements through ticket sales, merchandise, and concessions.
Seriously, the league minimum is in the range of $300,000 dollars a year.
I'll play CB/WR iron man football and get crushed by Reed for that amount.
Sign my ass up. One season and I don't have to work for almost TEN FUCKING YEARS.
Perspective, boys, that's all I'm asking for, OK?
Better men have done this job for much less and weren't primadonnas about it. Rod Smith. Ed McCaffrey. Jason Elam.
Players, man, men who loved the game, not the bling.
So, to the NFLPA.....unions are an idea of the past.
For the whiny bitch players that think they deserve a few more millions.
Grow the fuck up. And in some cases, learn the damned basics. Fundamentals. T.O., I'm looking at you, McDropperson.
Let's get this circus BS over with and get the season started.
And, yo, Bucs. Y'all need some help on WR or CB?
Put me in coach. I've seen Invincible. Let's do this shit.
But you gotta trade me to my Broncos in the offseason. Cause even I know the Buccaneers aren't where I'd wanna play.
Might have to pull a Plummer on ya if you try to keep me more than a season.

Thoughts, comments, arguments?

No comments:

Post a Comment