Sunday, August 7, 2011

Class Act

Though I never got the chance to meet him when he played, Shannon Sharpe has always been one of the all-time great Broncos players, right up there with Elway, Smith, McCaffrey, Bailey, Atwater, Plummer, TD, and Elam, in my book. And last night, my respect for the man grew even more. If you didn't see Sharpe's HoF induction speech, here's the link for you: Shannon Sharpe's moving speech. I almost felt bad for Deion Sanders and Faulk for having to follow him. Mostly Deion. Faulk fell on his face on his own, if you ask me. Great player.....noooot so great a speaker. Also, WTH was up with Faulk and Deion being introduced by their AGENTS? I'm sorry, but to me, that's tacky and gives off the wrong message. So, to introduce you and speak of your virtues as a person and a player, you have....someone you PAY to talk about you. Um, what?

What did everyone else think of the Hall of Fame ceremonies last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment