Saturday, August 29, 2009

One door closes.....

So, apparently, I will be jobless as of next Friday at the latest. So I have been informed. Interesting. Luckily I have savings up and it will not affect my OH and VT trips....though by week 2 of October I may be hurting for funds......In my line of work, WHY would you tell someone they are going to be released a week in advance? Seems like too many opportunities for disaster. If only I were that person........and the applications multiply.......any hints on open jobs will be greatly appreciated. End of breaking news, you may now resume your regular programming.

3 comments:

  1. Shit, bro, again? I can't promise anything, but I'll keep an eye out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, seriously... Same here, I will turn on my search engines and see what I find.

    ReplyDelete