Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Looking Forward

Well, we're about into the last quarter of 2009, and I'm excited for these last months. Have a few things coming up I'm jazzed for, because, as the new Bon Jovi single puts it, "We weren't born to follow"

September 25-29.
During this time, I will be spending at least two days at the National Museum of the United States Air Force and around Dayton with one of my best friends, Jye Meier. I'm sure hijinks will ensue, since we will have a bunch of cameras, a WWI airshow, a motorcycle or two, and a rental car. Oh, yeah. Bradshaw hasn't decided if he will show up there yet. The remainder of the time will be spent in and around Columbus with another of my best friends, Perry Snook. Again, expect the Mayhem.



October 3-10
Yearly trip up north to New England. Kupfer family craziness is assured. Not sure if my brother is coming this year, but I will have grandparents, plenty of aunts and uncles, and a cousin or two around.



October 18
Lake Mirror Classic Auto Show in Lakeland.....yeah, you probably remember the photos from last year.



November 8
Mopars with Big Daddy car show, Ocala
'Cudas, Chargers, Challengers, Superbirds, Daytonas.......I have a feeling I'm going to be dragging Messer....

November 10
Bon Jovi releases "The Circle", their 11th studio album. Check the first single, "We Weren't Born to Follow" right here

November 16-19
Vegas, baby. Can't wait to hit the Strip and get to see Kody, Jenna, Jim, and possibly Lacey and Brianna if they're around!

November 23
If ya know ya know

I've also still been thinking a lot about the direction my life has taken, and how to nudge it "back on path." The whole employment thing threw me for a loop for a while there, and once I get that all stabilized I am going to start working on the steps to get my life where I want it. I already know what the first two steps need to be, the first being the surgery to correct my Amelogenesis imperfecta, and the second to shift back to student mode and work on my MFA. I've been looking at schools a bit lately, so hopefully in 2010 will again be a student, because the BA apparently has gotten me so far. I'm also working on shopping the "Superhero Stanley" series as a novella, and Hahn and I are working on a different style story as well. Also, I have Jim and Geoff looking over a new ETF story for me as the work on the Saga novels continues.

Anyway, that's my mini-update for now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment