Sunday, November 29, 2009

Random Ramblings

Things that have popped into my head and out of my mouth during the day....just to give you an idea of what being around me is all about, lol

On a Nikon commercial (to Matt): btw, I will never buy a Nikon for the sole reason that Ashton is a douche. He is the epitome of adverse advertising.

On CHUCK promos: Damn January is too far away.....NBC why do you tease me so???

On Sunday Night Football commentating, and NFL Commentating in general: damn, who do we talk to to become commentators? Seriously, we grab Matt, Steve, and I for the booth; Selina and Courtney for field reporters, we'd be allllllllll good. Besides, how many times have we called plays and whatnot before it happened, and predicted the game winners?

To a friend on telling people off: You'd be amazed how many people just don't get "Fuck You" as a subtle hint.....

On Dixon's (PIT backup QB) first NFL start: I'm betting they told Dixon he was starting tonight and he went...."Wait...um...Ed Reed, Ray Lewis....Can I be a cheerleader instead??"

On the Local NFL team while out and about (Mind you, I was WEARING my Broncos Jersey...I KNOW, shocker): Naw, the Bucs could lose a fixed game. I mean, hell, they lost their Bye week!

About Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 while talking to one of the cashiers at GameStop: great graphics, so-so storyline, easy peasy if you've ever played GRAW or Rainbow 6.....Should have known anything THAT popular would have to be so-so, what with average IQ and attention spans these days, lol

When asked about my football watching habits for the weekend (DEN played and won already on Thursday): I'm rooting for whomever is farther from DEN in the playoff hunt, lmao

On cooking lunch: Ooops...um...that can't be good. Hey Rocky, hungry?

No comments:

Post a Comment