Sunday, February 27, 2011

Busy Busy B

Pardon the recent relative silence.......But it's about to get noisy. My "Busy Season" is about to kick into high gear.

Later today I'll likely be hitting up Vulcan Events to end off my weekend.

M-F every week will be work, obviously, hopefully with the return of my truck any damned day now. So, here are my next few weekends in a nutshell:

March 5-6: Next weekend I have "Festivals of Speed" up in Howey in the Hills on Sunday and a date with a redhead (Ferrari F40) on Saturday.

March 12-13: Airshow season kicks off with a bang! On Saturday I'll be in Ft Myers for Red Sox v Marlins with my dad and possibly a special guest ;)
Sunday I'll be out shooting the TICO Warbirds airshow out in Titusville.

March 19-20: Muscle Car City auto show in Punta Gorda

March 26-27: Grand Prix of St Pete!!

April 2-3: the Mustang Meet AND Sun n Fun Fly in

April 9-10: All Chevy Show in Plant City and Exotic Car Festival in Celebration

April 16: Mustang Birthday Bash in Ft Myers.

Somewhere in there I'm also plotting with a friend to squeeze in my first shoot for a human, not for machinery. That one will take priority, because, as you know, favors for friends do!

So expect LOOOOTS of updates, a few photos, and an exhausted Bri, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment