Saturday, February 5, 2011

What Dreams May Come

Yes I stole the title from a 90s movie and a Mattheson novel. Deal with it.

Normally, I don't dream, or, if I do, I never remember it upon waking.
In the last week, however, I have had two especially vivid and realistic dreams that not only do I know I had them, I recall the majority of th dream itself, even now, when one of them was back on Monday. Both involved friends of mine. And no, thy were not THAT kind of dreams.

I know it just means that those people are on my mind a lot lately, but still........

2 comments:

  1. I remember dreams vividly, and when I'm dreaming it's almost as though it is actually happening. It can be really upsetting, depending on the dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neiher of mine were bad that way, but it was certainly disorienting when I woke up in my bed in a different state than the dream had occured....

    ReplyDelete