Monday, March 8, 2010

Ramping Up!

Just a few shots from the events coming up in the next few weeks.......Obviously, these are from past events as my camera can't take pictures into the future....but how kickass would THAT be? Decided to make all the selections aerial shots, because, as I have said before, any schloob can shoot static.....and, of course, the INDY cars are not airborne...but they ARE moving fast! Oh, go to the bottom and click play on the music first for a truly show-type experience ;)















Also remember.......NONE of these were with a digital camera. ;) Now I have one....this could get interesting folks....keep your peepers peeled ;)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are great photos, Bri.

    Would just like to let you know that I'm not the person looking at your blog who is in Korea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW that. Knew who everyone but the one i asked about was ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To think you said that you never wanted a digital camera because you loved film. Welcome to the good life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't get me wrong, I still love film.....it's just getting nigh on impossible to find nyone who sells or develops it anymore......

    ReplyDelete